- Artist: Derek "Deek" Diedricksen
- Print Run: First print run is limited to only 60 items with this design.
- Shirt Colors: Various. "Mystery" could be any color or pattern, not just one of the options shown, making your shirt even more unique.
- Print Color: Light Blue
- Print Size: approximately 9" x 13"
- Back Print: STAY VOCAL logo below neckline
- Back Print Color: Light Blue
- Garments: Some of the shirts are brand new that were being discarded and other shirts are pre-owned shirts that have been washed, treated and ready for their second life.
- Reuse Style: Most of these shirts are printed on the reverse side (inside out), but sometimes we do use blank shirts. For the inside out shirts, we only use T-Shirts with minimal printing on the outside to prevent any possible discomfort. But as most of us have been wearing ReUse inside out T-Shirts for a while, we can honestly say that you won’t even notice.
- Tank Top Sizing: These run a bit smaller than normal Women's Shirts. We recommend ordering a size larger than you normally do.
About The Artist
Derek "Deek" Diedricksen hails from Stoughton, MA. His artwork is created on all sorts of reclaimed materials; everything from scrap lumber to notebook pages he finds in recycling bins to old school desks. Deek actually went to college with our founder, Alex, but they didn't know each other until he stumbled across the STAY VOCAL booth at an event. He also makes a cameo in our film, REUSE! Because You Can't Recycle The Planet.
Deek is also a world renowned tiny home builder and author of numerous books on the subject, including his most recent, "Microshelters: 59 Creative Cabins, Tiny Houses, Tree Houses, and Other Small Structures." Be sure to head over to Deek's site, relaxshacks.com, and check out what he's doing. And trust us, this is surely only our first collaboration.