- Bag Color: Black
- Print Color: Orange
- Print Location: The design is printed on the reverse side of the bag (inside out)
- Garments: These are brand new 10-ounce canvas bags that were originally set to be destroyed because of a misprint. The Slogan Stencil logo is printed on the reverse side (inside out).
- Handle Size: 1 .5” wide x 23” long
- Bag Size: 16 .5 ” wide x 17” high x 6” gusset
- Helps You Save Money: many grocery stores will give you a discount if you bring a reusable bag
- Extremely Durable: can hold at least 50 pounds of weight.
- Completely Washable: stick them in the machine with your clothes.
About The Artist
In 2005, I came up with a design contest for a line of benefit merchandise for the Plea for Peace Foundation. Hidden in the background of one of the designs was a face that read "Make Yourself Heard. As soon as I saw it, I knew that logo would become the face of STAY VOCAL. The artist that created that face was Christian Bogle.
Christian hails from Bayern, Germany and has had a long relationship with STAY VOCAL since that original creation of the Make Yourself Heard Face logo. He has entered almost all of our design contests and even won a few of them. Besides the face logo, probably his most talked about STAY VOCAL design would be the ReUse Cereal T-Shirt artwork.
Christian's gigantic portfolio includes numerous bands, clothing brands, and skateboard companies, even some close friends of STAY VOCAL: Red Lights Flash and Resolution 242.
To learn more about Christian and see more of his artwork, please visit his website: http://www.killerartworx.de/. Hopefully one day, we can finally meet in person! - Alex